LuminatinEarth
Welcome to LuminatinEarth. Please feel free to register a new account with us to gain access to our site and forum boards. Respect is a must for this site to work! Positive Intention as always!
LuminatinEarth
Welcome to LuminatinEarth. Please feel free to register a new account with us to gain access to our site and forum boards. Respect is a must for this site to work! Positive Intention as always!
LuminatinEarth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuminatinEarth

A down to earth family group studying about life, paganism, magick, spiritualist pathway, psychic, mediumship, meditation, crystals, healing, etc.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Calming Stones For Communication
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 am by Nicolly

» Tree Angels
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 pm by Fyrie

» Grounding Meditation
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Fyrie

» Beetle Totem
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:40 pm by Fyrie

» Colour Chart
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:38 pm by Fyrie

» Colours and Ribbons
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 pm by Fyrie

» Site Mission
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:18 pm by Fyrie

» Horse Totem
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 4:07 pm by Fyrie

» The Quartz Family
The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 pm by Fyrie

Top posting users this week
No user
Site Visitors

The Calming Stones For Communication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrie
Admin
Fyrie

The Calming Stones For Communication Empty
PostSubject: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Chalcedony

Chalcedony comes in different colors ranging from blue to white to pink, red or grey. Chalcedony is a calming stone which is extremely good for absorbing worries or self-doubt, fearful energy that can lead to a pending negative cycle of negative thoughts.

It is serenity incarnate and has a soft translucent energy that is very clear and heightened. It is known as the nurturing stone and it can absorb negative energy to disperse it before it can be passed on. It is considered the good will stone and it encourages the mind to measure words as well as to prepare ourselves for reflective actions and the meditative approach to being aware of our word choice and positive language.

This crystal alleviates stage fright and overcomes the fear of public speaking and of being in the spotlight. Blue Chalcedony encourages calmness and stillness in the home for when conflict is apparent and one is at odds with another, it can be useful also for power plays and power struggles. It is also good for stress levels and has a very soothing vibration, bordering on peaceful.

It will heal self-doubt and can remove hostility to promote a positive perspective and outlook on life. It is a remarkable stone for spirit communication and can be used with universal language, it can also repair auras that need repairing and heal angry but irritable patterns of thought based energy.

Chalcedony was often worn as a talisman to prevent drowning, which is similar to Aquamarine, this can also be used in a talisman to prevent fear of drowning and also works as a protector amulet.
Back to top Go down
https://luminatinearth.board-directory.net
Fyrie
Admin
Fyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Our first post introduces the stone known as Celestite. Celestite or Celestine also its other name as to what it can be known by is a very calming blue stone that links to the throat chakra. It has a soothing energy that is excellent to use in healing because it can communicate between worlds and connect to the angelic dimensions as well.

This stone is a fab stone to work with in terms of meditation of opening the throat chakra on its sky blue ray of light and for accessing the open channels of communication for when open to working with Spirit. With its natural high vibrancy in energy, celestite has a softer vision and gentle healing touch - its presence would be very calming to use particularly for when calming down erratic behavior, and for when connecting to angel guides.

It can harmonize and bring peace of mind to the soul working with it and can purify intention, as well as aura energy. It can also clear meridians and flush out what's not needed with the assistance of meridian flushes as discovered in reiki and kundalini reiki. Work with this stone if you wish to neutralize feelings of fear, eliminated negative emotions and also to bring about peace, positive energy in healing and also harmony. Work with this stone to send out angel healing with the aid of a helping hand from your angel friends. It is similar to blue lace agate with the calming ability - perhaps best used in grid-work for when sending crystal healing alongside other stones of a similar nature.
Back to top Go down
Fyrie
Admin
Fyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Sodalite

Sodalite is the stone of logic, rationality and efficiency. It is helpful in groups and stimulates thought.
It breaches any bridge in communication and healing purposes. It is a stone of truth and expressing
true thought and also is known as the Poet's stone.

It is a stone that is naturally caring and compassionate. It can aid in deeper search of realization
or of understanding and dissolving guilt, injustice, and is a fab stone for someone lacking in confidence.
It encourages high self-esteem and acceptance of self.
It can assist with clarity in both mental awareness and also dissolve absolute fear.
It can also calm and soothe the mind bringing forth new information to absorb and be downloaded.
Its a stone also that should only work with positive intention only and will assist to wrap the source of the irrational fear in pure healing crystalline form of love.
Back to top Go down
Fyrie
Admin
Fyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:40 pm

The Calming Stones For Communication Photo_10

Orgonite with Lapis Lazuli

Orgonite on its own works entirely with sleep and the slumbering mind. It is a fabulous stone for providing the friend with more energy and it will assist to balance the mood of that person as well. The lapis lazuli healing properties ensures that it is effective in bringing calmness and clarity to the person as well as divine communication secure in the mindset of finding your own voice.

It is an essential stone for clearing away imbalances in the throat chakra and for clearing away stagnant energy around the person's aura as well as for lifting the negativity and old vibrations. It is a brilliant stone for achieving personal transformation and change when one is in the position of limbo and awaiting change, it will assist with personal growth and spiritual development as well when one is stuck in a rut.

This stone is another communication stone which is great for artists and writers and also restores energy within and replaces it with positive energy as well as bringing in a positive mindset to the person who befriends it on this day. Lapis Lazuli is good for protection and divine connection too with your team of helpers and angels. It it also a stone for new beginnings and new ideas of fertility, too, and will assist with insightful clarity for listening to your inner voice and instincts.
Back to top Go down
Nicolly

Nicolly

PostSubject: Re: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 am

RAINHA MARIA PADILHA que (L.H.A.D.S)nesse momento esteja pensando em mim e querendo a todo custo estar ao meu lado, querendo me ver, me abraçar e me beijar, que sua boca sinta muita vontade de me beijar e que sua mente só tenha a minha presença. Que (L.H.A.D.S) me procure ainda hoje, AGORA me chamando para ficar ao seu lado e dizendo que me ama e que tomou a decisão certa e definitiva. Assim seja! Minha Rainha Pomba Gira Maria Mulambo, Rainha das sete Encruzilhadas, peço assim: vá onde (L.H.A.D.S) está e faça com que ele não descanse enquanto não falar comigo. Pelos poderes da terra, pela presença do fogo, pela inspiração do ar, pelas virtudes das águas, invoco as 13 almas Benditas. Pela força dos corações sagrados e das lágrimas derramadas por amor, para que se dirija onde (L.H.A.D.S) estiver me dê muito amor, carinho e queira ficar COMIGO PRA SEMPRE. Que (L.H.A.D.S) jamais deseje outra pessoa QUE NÃO SEJA EU, e que ele tenha olhos só para mim. Salve Pomba Gira Maria Mulambo, Rainha das sete Encruzilhadas, te peço assim: Gira, vai mulher gira, gira ao meu favor, gira ao meu favor e traga (L.H.A.D.S) pra mim. E pedindo assim: Ar move, fogo transforma, água forma, terra cura, e vai girando, e a roda vai girando, vai trazer para mim (L.H.A.D.S)de volta o mais rápido possível, louco e muito apaixonado, que dessa vez ele volte definitivamente pros meus braços. Que (L.H.A.D.S) ame somente a mim e me faça muito feliz. Que seja carinhoso comigo, que não consiga olhar para nenhuma outra mulher que não seja eu. Que se sinta bem somente ao meu lado, que sinta minha falta e venha ao meu Encontro, e me peça para que eu nunca o abandone. Que (L.H.A.D.S) queira ficar comigo PRA SEMPRE. Assim seja, assim será, assim está feito. Salve Pomba Gira Maria Mulambo, Salve Sete Saias, Salve suas irmãs, Maria Padilha, Arrepiada e todas as outras da Falange. Salvem! Sete Saias, minha boa e gloriosa princesa, conheço a tua força e o teu poder, te peço atenda o meu pedido. Que (L.H.A.D.S) não durma e não descanse se não tiver a certeza que estamos juntos, que o corpo de (L.H.A.D.S) queime de desejo por mim. Que (L.H.A.D.S) fique cego para outras mulheres que ele não consiga ver ninguém como mulher, que outras mulheres nunca consigam chamar a atenção dele, somente eu terei esse poder. Que (L.H.A.D.S) não consiga nunca ter desejo e nem fazer sexo com NENHUMA outra mulher QUE NÃO SEJA EU. Que (L.H.A.D.S) me assuma de vez em seu coração. Faça Maria Padilha Mulambo, Rainha das sete Encruzilhadas com que (L.H.A.D.S) sinta-se bem só de ouvir minha voz E QUE ELE ME DESEJE PRA SEMPRE. Que (L.H.A.D.S) sinta por mim um desejo fora do normal como nunca sentiu por ninguém e nunca sentirá. Pelos Sete Exus que acompanham seus passos, rogo e suplico que amarre (L.H.A.D.S) nos Sete nós de sua saia, e nos Sete guizos de sua roupa, somente para mim (N.M.D.C). Agradeço por estar trabalhando ao meu favor e vou divulgar seu nome em troca desse pedido minha gloriosa Pomba Gira. Maria Padilha traga (L.H.A.D.S)para mim hoje, agora e sempre fazendo com que ele se torne meu definitivamente. Ainda que (L.H.A.D.S) resista,que com o seu poder o seu coração seja só meu. Confio no poder das Falanges da Maria Padilha, Rainha das Sete Encruzilhadas! sopre o meu nome (N.M.D.C) no ouvido dele para que ele me procure hoje. Que (L.H.A.D.S) não consiga parar de pensar em mim, não consiga ficar longe de mim, pois terá medo de me perder. Que venha, feito uma cobra rastejante, humilde e manso, que venha dizendo que me quer sempre ao seu lado, assim possamos ter um bom convívio. Assim seja e assim será! Eu profetizo em nome do Pai, do Filho e do Espírito Santo, que (L.H.A.D.S) está vindo correndo atrás de mim AGORA!, louco e apaixonado, o mais rápido possível pedindo para ficar comigo PRA SEMPRE, pois somente minha boca terá vontade e prazer de beijar, (L.H.A.D.S) você vai me assumir de vez em seu coração. Pomba Gira, Rainha das Sete Encruzilhadas, cada vez que for lida essa oração, mais forte ela se fará, estarei publicando esta oração como oferenda, pedindo que me conceda o pedido de fazer com que (L.H.A.D.S) fique para sempre comigo. Sei que os Espíritos da Falange da Pomba Gira já estão soprando o meu nome no ouvido de (L.H.A.D.S) , e ele não conseguirá fazer MAIS nada ENQUANTO não VIER falar comigo. Confio no poder das Sete Encruzilhadas, e vou continuar divulgando essa oração poderosa por sete dias. Que assim seja assim será e assim está feito.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calming Stones For Communication   The Calming Stones For Communication Empty

Back to top Go down

The Calming Stones For Communication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuminatinEarth :: Healing Sanctuary :: Stones and Crystals-
Jump to: